| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wichita, Kansas in May is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 96.8mm (3.8in) of fluid is released across on average 10 days.
- In May the heavens above Wichita, Kansas are quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:58 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:10.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wichita, Kansas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Wichita, Kansas:
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) NE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 124.5 kms (77.4 miles) ESE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) ESE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 81.8 kms (50.8 miles) SSE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) SE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) SSE