| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wichita, Kansas in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 79.5mm (3.1in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 8 days.
- In July the skies in Wichita, Kansas are very sunny with on average an appreciable 10:23 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:28.
- There are approximately 3:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wichita, Kansas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Wichita, Kansas:
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) NE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 124.5 kms (77.4 miles) ESE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) ESE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 81.8 kms (50.8 miles) SSE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) SE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) SSE