| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wichita, Kansas in February is very cool at 1.6 °C (34.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with periodic sleet or snow. A paltry 24.4mm (1in) of fluid accrues during on average 6 days.
- The blue above Wichita, Kansas is fair having on average a moderate 5:52 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:44.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wichita, Kansas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Wichita, Kansas:
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) NE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 124.5 kms (77.4 miles) ESE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) ESE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 81.8 kms (50.8 miles) SSE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) SE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) SSE