| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wichita, Kansas in December is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with occasional sleet or snow. A mere 30.5mm (1.2in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Wichita, Kansas is reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:15 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 9:43 long with an average length of 9:36.
- There are approximately 3:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wichita, Kansas December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Wichita, Kansas:
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) NE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 124.5 kms (77.4 miles) ESE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) ESE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 81.8 kms (50.8 miles) SSE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) SE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) SSE